Monday, April 28, 2008

YaY

Yay finally!i finally have time and can reformat my laptop!i can now update my blog~thank you guys for your patience guys...i shall update my blog when i have time too
i would like to wish
*Happy April Fools-ouh my gawd wtf is that on your shirt?!
*Happy birthday Jill-growing even more hot and sexy every year
*TAYMUN conference over!Suzuki was awesome and the experience is so valueable
*And good luck to the ks3 on their mid year exam!hahahahahaha...wait...im in ks3...fuck..

well back to my story on reformating my computer,
first when i did have the time and was able to go
when my uncle followed me to the shop in Low yat
this happened:






SHOP IS CLOSED DUE TO BANKCRUPTCY
and i swear i thought i saw under it a tiny font that says
and for 13 year old kids who wants to fix their computer..well
your screwed..



You have no idea how pissed i was.
visualize this
as me when i got home:




AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!111111

No comments: