Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Names 4 ur msn if your not creative enough hahah

Cool Names

  • Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
  • All things being equal, fat people use more soap.
  • Always tell the truth, even when you lie
  • A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier just dies the once
  • Every year more than 2500 left handed people are killed from using right handed products.
  • Gold-Lust!
  • I love cats...they taste just like chicken
  • Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
  • Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
  • Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
  • Reality is the only obstacle to happiness.
  • Earn easy cash in your spare time by blackmailing friends.
  • Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit.
  • I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen
  • Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
  • The higher you are, the farther you fall
  • Dont steal, the government hates competition
  • Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems!
  • Excerceise and Diet... But you still Die.
  • I fear no man, I've got a gun.
  • -=[Armed & Dangerous]=-
  • {Straight Outta Compton}
  • MySpaceBarIsBroken!!
  • Be nice to your kids, they choose your nursing home.
  • Save water, Drink beer.
  • Underground yet mainstream like Saddam Hussain.
  • IS it just me, or do monkeys taste like fish?
  • I came, I saw, I drank, I forgot.
  • War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.
  • I bent my wookie.
  • Don't you think that reading nicknames is a waste of time?
  • -={Rule Breaker}=-
  • [Large and in charge]
  • Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?
  • Working is for people who don't know how to fish.
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
  • He who laughs last thinks slowest.
  • There are many many ways of keeping fools occupied, one way is to use really long pointless nicknames.
  • ==Hell Raiser==
  • Avoid hangovers by staying drunk.
  • (#)SuNsHinE(#)\'n'(*)StArS(*)
  • God made beer God made wine God made me so damn fine
  • If I want your opinion, I will rattle your cage.
  • Why are you looking at me like I'm weird?
  • Born 2 XLR-8
  • -=You better excercise caution and be ready to run - Like a scared punk from a smoking gun=-
  • My imaginary friend thinks your crazy.
  • Yesterday it worked, today it doesnt. Microsoft Windows is like that.
  • Reality is the only obstacle to happiness!
  • -Your still ugly, Pass me another beer-
  • A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey
  • Everytime I see ur face. I wish I was in outer space :P
  • (*)Theres always a light at the end of a tunnel, just pray its not a train(*)
  • I'm not lazy, I'm just happy doing nothing.
  • × nEvEr × wAnTeD× To Be × DiFFeReNt × I jUsT× wAnTeD ×To Be × mE ×
  • [One by one the penguins steal my sanity]
  • I'm not smiling at you, I'm just trying not to laugh. :)
  • Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time
  • I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it.
  • IM THINKING.... BUT NOTHINGS HAPPENING!

Funny Names

  • I'm not handicaped, I'm just LAZY!
  • I sat back looking at the stars and began to think.. where the HECK is my roof?!
  • There's a *NEW* Mexico?!?
  • I'm telling you ociffer, I'm not drunk!
  • Dain Bramaged.
  • Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  • I love cats...they taste just like chicken
  • >> I am nobody, no body is perfect, therefore i am perfect! ;)
  • Reality: An illusion due to lack of alcohol.
  • [Roses are red, Violets Are blue, When god gave brains, Where the hell where you :|]
  • I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
  • Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
  • [When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you]
  • -=Hard work pays off later, laziness pays off now!!=-
  • They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance!
  • [I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!]
  • Dont steal, the government hates competition!
  • Yes.. It was I who let the dogs out!
  • Don't drink and drive, you could spill the drink in your car!
  • [2 + 2 = 5] for extremely large values of 2.
  • My cat's name is mittens!
  • Roses r red Violets r blue God made me beautiful But what the hell did he do to you!
  • Act your age, not your shoe size!
  • God created man first because you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece!
  • ~*~What happens if you get scared half to death 2 timez?~*~
  • Dig a lil hole Planet a lil seed Grow a lil tree Smoke a lil weed
  • You cant have everything, Where would u put it?
  • You were so cute as a baby... what happened?!?
  • I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception
  • Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey!
  • I'm knot dumb!
  • My door is always open so feel free to leave
  • This DOG is a good DOG way DOG to keep an fool DOG busy DOG. Read this again without DOG.
  • Be selfish just once... If your upset, take someone elses life instead of your own!
  • I thought that I could love no other. Until, that is, I met ur brother!
  • I love ur smile and ur eyes...Damn im good at telling lies! :D
  • I'd Get Up And Do Something With Myself, But I'd Rather Stay In Bed!
  • :) My darling my love, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life :S
  • Why do our noses run and our feet smell?!?!
  • Those are my principles. If you don't like them... I have others.
  • You may be only young once, but you can be immature forever!
  • I couldn't fix your brakes, so I made your horn louder!
  • Hate: A special kind of love given to people who suck
  • (8)roll roll roll ur joint, gently down the line, take a toke, inhale dat smoke, and blow ur friggin mind!(8)
  • Damn right I'm good in bed i can sleep for hours!
  • Now that I have a gun...u may run or hide :P
  • Knowledge Is Knowing That A Tomato Is A Fruit, Wisdom Is Not Putting It In A Fruit Salad.
  • God made elfs God made deers God made u such a queer
  • Im not crazy, ask mr bunny and mrs dodo here
  • If u want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen
  • In jail u get food, in jail u get tea, in jail u get anything butt... the KEY!
  • I have a picture of u, I think its very nice, I put it under my bed... 2 scare away the mice!
  • I tought u were crazy, now i c ur nuts!
  • DINNER IS READY WHEN THE SMOKE ALARM GOES OFF!
  • Life's a game. FISHING IS SERIOUS!
  • Be kool.. Dont go to school :D
  • Silence is Golden.. But Shouting IS fun!
  • It Worries Me How Dumb You Are
  • Roll roll roll your joint, twist down the end, take a puff thats enough, pass it to a friend!

Love Names

  • (*)iM nOt ShY..i JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU!(*)
  • Can I Have Ur Picture So I Can Show Santa What I Want For XMAS?
  • I thought that I could love no other. Until, that is, I met ur brother!
  • Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT!
  • My pen is black, My ink is pale, My love 4 u.. will never fail!
  • When the sea is blue love will make a dream come true!
  • Give ure smile 2 every1 but... give ure heart 2 only 1!
  • To the world you are just one person but to one person you could mean the world.
  • If Love Is A Crime I Would Be In Jail Forever
  • Dont try to figure me out, just love me for who I am!
  • Love is available here at 100% discount.
  • Roses are red Violets are blue Sugar is sweet and so are you..
  • My darling my love, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
  • GuRlS ArE LiKe StArZ, ThErE ArE MiLlIoNs Of ThEm, BuT OnLy *1* Can MaKe YoUr DrEaMs CoMe TrUe!
  • * I loved u once, i love u still, i always have and always will*
  • You came into my life sent down from heaven, Now I think about you, 24/7
  • Loving you makes life worth it
  • When You and I met, angels whispered "Perfect!" !
  • ur looks, ur smile, ur kiss, ur style everythin bout u boy drives me wild
  • You know I love you, You know I care, Whenever you need me I will be there!

Cute Names

  • I'm like a butterfly.. pretty to see, hard to catch
  • Life is 4 living, Love is for giving!
  • Love is like a quicksand, the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out!
  • Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT!
  • a million words wud not bring u bak i kno coz iv tried - but neither wud a million tears...i kno coz iv cried
  • God made the land god, made the sea, he needed a pricess and so he made me!
  • When tears flow in your eyes... Always remember two things: I'm here and I care
  • I love you more then yesterday, and less then tomorrow
  • Love comes and goes but friends stay forever!
  • A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye!
  • Friends never say goodbye, they say hello!!
  • I'd like a diamond, I'd like some gold, I'd like a pearl, because I'm daddy's little girl :)

No comments: